<

I want a TARDIS damn it!

How do you describe insane ramblings?

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Watching the Bourne Identity (the one with Matt Damon) for the first time. The little woman keeps channel flicking during the ads and forgetting to go back. So i'm only getting bits and pieces of it. ARG!

I had a weird dream last night about Borat and Sascha Cohen or what ever his name is, from Da Ali G Show. Anyways it was both the character and the alter ego popping up in my bedroom. It was very bizarre.

Start training for work tomorrow. So i'm going to be buggared for the next few days cause i'm going to have to wake up in the actual morning for once.

Must get my Masters finished, i'm almost there, i can taste it. But i guess i'm subconsiously procrastinating. I've been a student for the past 7 years, i've forgotten what it is to be anything else.

Shield of Thunder is prooving to be entertaining. I did love Lord of the Silver Bow too, so its good that the next book in the series is not a disappointment. I love Odysseus's character, if only i could be such a storyteller.

I want to see that movie Children of Man, it looks like an interesting concept. I'm worried about the amount of handheld photography though. I don't understand why using it is the 'in' thing in most movies. I understand that it is supposed to make the movie more gritty and real. It kinda does accomplish that setting. But i hate leaving a movie with a headache, and i'm sure that the people to get motion sickness from it, feel the same way.

Must remember to make time to watch Seven Little Australians this week. "JUDE JUDE YOU CAN'T DIE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home