<

I want a TARDIS damn it!

How do you describe insane ramblings?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm so glad that i have a blog now so that i can ask the 1 person out there who might actually read it, what is REALLY eating Gilbert Grape?

So this week i've battled a gastro bug for the 3rd time this year. New record peoples! Honestly 3 times this year, when i used to get it once every few years, what on earth is going on?

Anyways, onto other things. I'm watching Team America World Police again. What a crack up. I LOVE IT ... Let all followers of the cult of the flashing jesus nod their heads in agreement.

I can't get over how clever those South Park boys are.

it would be 911 times a 100

911 times a 100 jesus thats...

yes! ninety one thousand one hundred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home